Sunday, November 4, 2007

Water In The Southwest

Well, I'm starting this blog as part of my own educational trek on the water issues related to the Southwest with an emphasis on Arizona. For whatever reason, water has been on my mind a lot lately. Not that it was ever in doubt that water was vital, but I'm amazed at what a limited resource it is. How limited? I'm not sure, but I'm working on it.

It seems that some new article or piece of information appears everyday on my small radar screen. Maybe I'm more tuned in now, or maybe it really does need my full attention. I created FreshWaterFootprint.com, (under development), as a one stop resource for water issue related to the American Southwest. This blog is an extension. Of course, I'll cover national and global information, but will narrow my scope to the issues that have an immediate impact on Arizona.

I'll post articles and sites I think will benefit this blog. The most important reason I'm creating this blog is so everyone can join in. So do!

No comments: